Go to content Go to menu

Louvre

422040_louvre.jpgThe Louvre was originally the Royal Art Collection, in 1747 and has already raised the idea that we should be open to the public, but only the French Revolution changed the museum, which is constantly enriched with collections.

The pyramid is a huge underground hall of the "medieval Louvre", following the signal to get to the royal palace in the history of exhibitions. First, the chapel can be found in Sully, by Philip Augustus, built between 1190 and 1202 remains. 1200s was built on the St. Louis Hall. One storey above the hall decorated suites Catherine de 'Medici was the first piece of Moliere presented here as well. From here we get into the Petite Galerie, Anne of Austria, a former apartment, which is named the most valuable production of the Seasons.

The world-famous Louvre, Egyptian and Roman collections.

Including Raphael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt and Dürer's works can be seen.
 

louvre-museum-picture